adsenselinksheader

Header Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

How to get an NOC ( No Objection Certificate) from Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council ( KNC/ KNMC)

No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.


No objection certificate or NOC is a legal certificate issued by an organization, university or institute to state that the concerned department has no objection in granting an additional qualification or degree to a candidate who has gained an additional qualification from some other organization, university or institute. Nurses who had completed their additional qualification from a second state has to get an NOC from their mother state, so that they can do a registration in the second  state.

For example, if you have completed your GNM from Kerala and PB B.Sc Nursing from Karnataka, he/she should request for an NOC from Kerala Nursing Council, which they will send directly to Karanataka State Nursing Council. Once you confirm that the NOC has been forwarded, you can approach the desired nursing council for your registration.

Procedure to get an NOC from Kerala Nurses and Midwife Council 

Documents Needed

  1. Copy of Kerala Registration
  2. Original Registration Certificate.
  3. Challan worth Rs. 1000/- taken from SBT Thiruvanthapuram in favor of "The Registrar, Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council, Thiruvananthapuram."
You can submit all these documents, but there is a 'catch' that Kerala Nursing Council will only return your original registration certificate, when you submit to them the original registration certificate that you got from other state's nursing council that you got registered recently .

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I did my GNM in Gujarat n now planning to work in Chennai.how do I get NOC for d Tamil Nadu nursing council registration? Kindly help me out...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Usually when you apply for an NOC you should submit your original registration in nursing Council, so you have to go to council in person. Pls make sure through a call before you go.

      Delete
  2. hi Anna I am Saroj , I have done GNM from UP & PBBsc. nursing from karnataka . I have Karnataka nursing councile registration. But now I want to do job in UP . Is i have to get NOC from KNC??? if Yes then how I get NOC ????.. and I have to go to get NOC or any one can collect NOC on my behalf. How many days it will take to get NOC ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saroj, it depends on UP nursing council rule, anyway you can send some one behalf of you to collect the NOC. I will try to get back with the details.

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna I'm Susanna,Idid my nursing in karnataka and i worked there for 2 years .last month I had taken Noc from Karnataka nursing council in view of registering in Tamil nadu nursing council.but due to some circumstances I had to go back to Bangalore to rejoin my duty.till now I havenot registered in Tamil nadu and i dont want to register in tamil nadu.so what is the procedure to get back my original Karnataka nursing registration certificate which I had submitted to them while applying for Noc??please help me out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanna, Did you submit your NOC in Tamilnadu? If not then give it back to KSNC and get back your registration.

      Delete
  4. Hello Anna, I studied GNM nursing in Bangalore and also worked in Bangalore. I am planning to study PG in nursing abroad. Where should I obtain NOC? Karnataka or the country I would be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna, I did my GNM in Karnataka and also worked in Karnataka. I am planning to pursue PG in nursing abroad. Where should I obtain the NOC? Karnataka or the country that I wish to pursue PG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Salyna, you have to get NOC from Karnataka, where you can completed your education.

      Delete